Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Thursday, February 01, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Jodi (WildCrochet247)

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Hmmmmm.....

1) I love to a eat a tomato plain with just salt & pepper on it but I do not them "on" anything .... like tomatoes on a salad or tacos!

2) We have had 4 pet rats over the past few years and thought they were sweet! LOL

3) Bugs, bats, spiders, mice don't scare me but I am absolutely terrified of roaches! I can't even look at them or see them on TV!!

4) I am like a little kid when we go camping....I love to explore, pick up rocks, fossils and collect things....get off the beaten path. We bring home all our treasures and then i don't know what to do with them when we get home! I've got tons of bottles from our last trip that we hauled home.... (blushing)

5) I record Judge Judy every day! LOL

6) Our dog goes on all trips with us even if I have to sneak her. She will lay still and quiet in a bag or backpack just about anywhere! I can't leave her with anyone or she will cry the whole time and won't let anyone near her she gets so scared....I once carried her around a museum for 3 hours in her dog bag because I couldn't leave her in the hot car. No one even knew she was there!

I'm tagging:

Naida (yarnchick.blogspot.com/)

Stephanie (waytoomuchstash.blogspot.com)

Kelli (http://crochetperse.typepad.com/weblog/)

Luci (http://folk-n-fancy.blogspot.com/)




What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP