Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, April 06, 2008
0 comments




We got up at 5:30 in the morning to drive to Austin for the March against the TTC (Trans Texas Corridor). The TTC will be the largest imminent domain project in the US History. We have a very close friend who's land is in jeopardy.

We love our state here in Texas. Listen to this young one's speach at the rally....
Speach about Texas

We took a little time after to look around the capital building:




We drove back home the same day. Haven't done much today. We went out in search of phonics flashcards to help my neighbor's son. I got rid of my phonics curriculums long ago now that I am done teaching my kids to read. It seems they don't teach phonics to the kids anymore in the public schools, at least not here anyway. The mom doesn't read well, as she is from Trinidad. I plan on helping her and her kids to learn phonics. I went to the dollar store first because they used to have alphabet flash cards there. I found "word" flash cards instead.

I don't have any completed crochet projects to show.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP