Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Friday, December 19, 2008
0 comments

I finished Alison's pinata for her birthday party tomorrow! She wanted a heart shaped pinata so I got myself together and made it for her. It turned out so pretty!

I had my doubts about this one in the beginning because it was really hard to get the balloons to stay in the heart shape long enough to paper mache over them. Then it kept caving in but I eventually got it together and it turned out really cute! I made pink heart shaped rice crispy treats. I am waiting for the cake to cool right now so I can ice it. This should be interesting...a friend had ballet slipper cake pan so I'm going to attempt it!





We took Alison to see the Nutcracker Ballet for her birthday a week ago! Since we homeschool, we went to a school performance during the day for discounted prices. It was great fun! We let her open one of her birthday presents that day. I gave her the boots she's been wanting so she changed into those and wore them to the ballet.



Daddy and Alison the row below us at the ballet...



My beautiful daughter.... and she's just as pretty on the inside.



Here's my last brag....I left my kids alone for a few hours this week and this is what they made!! My husband had brought home this wooden crate from work and it was sitting in the yard. They thought is would make a nice nativity so they cut out these figures from an old Ron Paul for President Yard Sign (corrugated plastic) and then painted them. I think it is so amazing! Not a stitch of help from mom or dad. They shredded paper for the hay.




They also made a cross out of old fence posts and then wrapped it in lights. The pictures not so good because it was so foggy that the camera was actually picking up the moisture in the air that night.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP