Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, April 26, 2010
0 comments

I have been dragging all day today. I hate days that I feel like this. I even laid down for a little while to try to take a nap and THAT never happens! Michael was even saying he didn't have much energy today. I guess he spent it all showing off his rope jumping skills this weekend at the park! lol

I've got dinner cooking right now....I'm trying a new recipe my sister sent to me. We'll see if it gets voted as a "keeper" or not. Sure was easy though!

Souper Skillet Pasta Recipe

1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1 lb ground beef
1 teaspoon oregano
1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, undrained (I use the diced ones)
2 cups water
1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
mozzarella cheese

I am making a few changes. It didn't seem "tomato-ey" enough for me so I added a Tablespoon of Knorr Tomato Bullion (I love this stuff and use it all the time) and I am omitting the parmesan cheese. Parmesan Cheese it too expensive for us right now.

Jeff is going to come back and pick Michael up tomorrow after he's finished with his school work to go with him to the job. They have a job for Michael to do.

I finished one of the pockets for my plastic bag shower bag. I may have a strange logic for how I'm putting it together but I'm making both pockets for the shampoo and condition first. I have used a LOT of bags for such a small little pouch! I had a whole lot of them because I use them as padding in a drawer for my glass casserole dishes when we're traveling. I'm going to have to go grocery shopping soon!



Added Later Note: The family said the supper was s "keeper" so I'll add it to the recipe box. The only bad thing was it didn't make enough for my family. I would need to double-it.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP