Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
0 comments

Today felt a little like old times. Jeff was off and we spent the WHOLE day working on the garden. We got a whole lot done today! We're a long way from being done with the whole garden but we've at least got the beds ready and full of dirt. We finished filling the beds with dirt and compost today and laid down the huge 12 feet wide sheets of weed barrier that is going between the rows.



I didn't get a picture from later in the day after the weed barrier was down. Mulch will be covering the weed barrier in between the rows. We also have some big tractor tires we are filling with dirt to plant in. Mrs. Grain has the whole thing invisioned and it's going to be beautiful. I'm doing a really bad job of chronicalling the garden progress with pictures. I'll have to get back down there with the camera tomorrow to show what all we finished today. Then, Alison went horseback riding with the Mr. & Mrs. Grain and Jeff and I came back to the house and cooked dinner. Jeff grilled some yummy hamburgers and I made potato salad and baked beans. It was a beautiful day today. We just got finished watching the movie, Hidalgo, that we checked out from the library (a horse movie, of course) -- lol. Now, I'm about to hit the hay.

I haven't crocheted in over a week now. I should get something going but I don't know what. I'll wait for some inspiration...right now, I'm in no hurry. We plan to make a trip to San Antonio at the beginning of April so I'll probably line out some projects before then and buy the yarn. I'm not sure I should start on that Blue Star afghan with life being as it is now. That would probably be a better winter project. I think I'll pick out something that's a little more easy going for now.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP