Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, August 05, 2012
0 comments

Well, I'm still without AC at my house. We are waiting for the part to come in. Well, this is one instance where I've very glad that I am never home. The Grain's have been out of town so we come home and swim in their pool. Then, it's pretty much time for bed. I'll be glad when I get my bed back!

Today, we are having a slow day at the stables. I am waiting for our 3 o'clock ride to get here now.

This morning we were slow so my son and daughter went on a trail ride together. I had to get a picture of this rare occurrance.



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP