Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Friday, November 02, 2012
3 comments

Alison and I spent the day in the town shopping. The usual grocery and WalMart trip but we went to Beall's, Cato and some other new store that just opened looking for Alison some church clothes. Now that we are going to church, she has somewhere to wear nicer clothes to. Anyway, the trip took longer than the norm. It was my night to cook for the kids so I came home and made a lasagne. We just got finished playing a game and Alison went over to Morgan's house. I'm settling down and just about to take a shower and then sit down and crochet for a bit. I started another afghan. I've decided the wedding ring afghan is going to be a Christmas present....now I have to get the Blue Star finished before Christmas for it to be a present to. I started it last night and so far so good! !

I found the corrections for the pattern online and printed them out. This is going to be a challenge to finish before Christmas!! Tomorrow, we already have 4 trail rides scheduled so tomorrow could end up being a fairly busy day...we'll see

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “


  • 4:55 PM  

    Nice start to an afghan. I love making squares for afghan. What is your favorite way to join?


  • 4:56 PM  

    Nice start to an afghan. I enjoy making squares for afghans but it seems like a long process in putting them together. What technique do you use?


  • 7:34 AM  

    Thank you! I didn't realize it until I started it, but this afghan is a "Join As You Go" afghan. I really like it this method! I'm weaving in as I go so the ends shouldn't be such a nightmare this time!

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP