Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, April 15, 2013
0 comments

I've been piddling around and packing up stuff. I came across this afghan pattern. I will ABSOLUTELY make this afghan some day. It's one of those patterns that every time I see it, I just love it. It comes from a Oct-Nov 1999 issue Hooked on Crochet Magazine.



We have 5 cats pregnant here at the stables! 3 of the cats I feed has had their babies but we hadn't found the litters yet. I found one of them this weekend.



I'm looking for Bobbie Sue's kittens. She's one of my favorite cats here. I might get take a kitten with me when we move and maybe even Bobbie Sue, too.

We got the keys to the house last night and we can start moving in any time. It's going to be hard to really get moving with Jeff working this week but I guess I'll start bringing over what I can get over myself. I have to clean the house too. The lady renting it to us works and has had a hard time trying to get the house cleared out and cleaned by herself. The house belongs to her 84 year old mother. They have the stuffed packed but had to put a lot of it in the spare room and the cabin until they can get the storage building up on their property to move the stuff to. That might be another 3 weeks.

Well I thought I'd go ahead and show you a picture of the baby lamb we have here at the stables. The lamb is completely rotton (spoiled rotten, that is) It walks on a leash and loves people.


Here is Mrs. Stable's baby fawn, Hope. She is growing fast. She's blind.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP