Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, June 23, 2013
0 comments

There are times that I feel like I am being stabbed and stabbed repeatedly in my heart but I am just laying here and not dying. My son almost got kicked out a couple of nights ago because of his attitude. The whole attitude is over the girlfriend now and he is not looking for a job or taking care of things he needs to because she's got him running around with her every day. We hate to kick him out because he it will end up pushing him to her but at the same time, he can't live here with this same attitude. I have banned her from our property so now she just comes and gets him. Banning her from our property, really made them mad! I feel like she is a big obstacle in him getting a job and doing what he needs to do. She has him brainwashed that he owes something to her son. He babysits him while she works every day. So, he has settled down a little bit since he almost had to leave. We are going to write down what he has to do to stay here and he is either going to have to follow it or leave. I've decided I'm just giving this whole girlfriend relationship problem to God. I am not discussing her with him anymore. She needs to stay away from my house...he needs to get a job and respect our house and what he does outside of that, it's in God's hands. Tomorrow, my husband plans on taking him to look for jobs. I hope that once he gets a job, maybe that will help.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP