Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, November 11, 2013
0 comments

Well, we made it through the weekend with my son getting married. I haven't talked about that on here because it hasn't been a very difficult situation for our family. It's done now and we'll just make the best of it. My son has been having a lot of difficulites this past year and he's only 20. Just trying to pray my way through it.

I've been getting a few orders for crochet! I have three orders to complete right now but I can't start on them until my husband picks me up some yarn in San Antonio. I like to use I LOVE THIS YARN from Hobby Lobby. Nowhere good to buy yarn for 90 miles from us! So....I have 5 hats to make! I'm glad because I'm going to crochet now matter what...might as well make some money while I'm at it!

This time of year is always so busy. We had planned a trip to see Jeff's parents over Thanksgiving but they just asked us to work at the stables that week! We want to work but we didn't think we were going to so Jeff made all these plans and told his parents we were coming. They are going to be very disappointed. So...we sat down and tried to figure out when else we can go. With Christmas and stock show and dance rehearsal and dance show all in a short period of time....it's hard to figure out when we can go. Plus, we have all these animals we have to have someone take care of. I think we're going to plan the trip around Christmas instead.

This week is the last Co-op of the semester we are having a Thanksgiving dinner. A break from co-op will ease the schedule quite a bit and will ease up on Alison because she won't have homework from those classes for awhile!

I had to get this picture of my spoiled girl the other day.



I don't usually just let her eat corn straight out of the can but it was full so I let her have a little feast! LOL! I usually give her a bowl of corn in the morning and in the evening. Along with that she gets her Alfalfa hay, sweet feed, we pick branches from trees for her to munch on and for a treat she gets a handful of cat food every day! The cat food is a new addition since we found out she LOVES it!

Well, I finished this COW HAT the other day! I just love how it came out!



This one is sized for an 18-24 month old and I'm going to put it on my page for $20.

I also finished this set for my great nieces. I think I already posted pictures of the hats but I added a scarf for the 6 year old and a pair of booties for the baby girl to match.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP