Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, December 17, 2023
0 comments

Blogging has changed so much since I started this blog so many years ago.  I don't even remember how I set this thing up with all of these headers, etc and html.  That was back when blogging was kinda a new thing and it wasn't a profession as it is now.  It's set up pretty different now.  I spent some time last night checking links I had and many of those sites and blogs I linked to don't even work anymore or the blogs have been removed.  I removed all of the links that no longer work and left the ones that do.  I need to go spend some time visiting those free pattern sites that I long forgotten existed!  But from the ones I had, the list is pretty short now.  

Even sadder is the Crochet Forums I had linked are all gone.  I removed that section entirely.  Forums are a thing of the past!

I can't image ever deleting this blog.  I did spend a lot of time a few years ago downloading it so if something ever happens I have this record.  It covers a lot of our lives and my kids lives.  

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP