Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
0 comments


varigated rose colored halter top Posted by Hello

This is made with some yarn I got free from someone on my freecycle list. (If you haven't checked out freecycle yet, you should check into it) I made this pattern up using a stitch I got from the 63 squares booklet. It's hard to tell much about it in this picture. Also, my daughter has her bathing suit on underneath it so that is where some of the other colors peaking out from under it are from. As you can see, I've been on a bit of a halter top whim! I have one more halter top that started it all a few months back that I need to post a picture of. Now I think I'm ready to move on from the halter thing. I think I am going to finish a kitchen set I started awhile back. I've only done the dish cloth so far.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP