Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, December 19, 2005

I don't get it....

My right sidebar is still gone! Does it show up for anyone else? I figured my template must have somehow got messed up but I copied my template and posted it in a test blog and it shows up on the test blog! This really baffles me because that must mean there's nothing wrong with my template, right? This is very annoying...I don't really have time for this right now. It looks like I'm going to have to go out in search of the answer....blah.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP