Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
0 comments

Michael went to the orthodontist today and they took impressions for his bottom retainer! He will get the braces off at his next appointment in 2 weeks. It could be sooner but that was the soonest they had an hour slot appointment available. Guess I better see if I can get him to actually smile in some pictures before he gets them off. He never wants his picture taken.

I've been spending a lot of time on-line totally engrossed in researching homeschool curriculums and figure out our plan for next year. Every year I look at Sonlight, which is a literature based curriculum, but I never do it because its so expensive. I think we are going to go for it next year. Alison really wants to use it because she likes to read. I'm hoping it'll work out good for us because its designed to use with kids of different ages. I also like the idea that their Instructor's Guides schedule everything out for you. I've also been researching transcripts and I'm going to use Homeschool Tracker next year to keep records and make it easier to keep track of credits, etc for Michael's high school transcript. We are just about finished with our Grammar Program this year. I am going to try my best to keep the kids doing at least Math through the summer.

I started to crochet a pattern by "Just Crochet" designer that a friend loaned me. I ended up having to un-do the whole thing because the pattern totally didn't make sense to me. I wasn't about to struggle through that whole pattern. She doesn't write her patterns in normal US terminology apparently. I'm glad I borrowed that pattern and didn't pay for it! Now, I'm kinda in a lurch trying to figure out what I want to make next.

Well, I better go cook dinner now. We are having King Ranch Chicken, Cabbage, and green beans tonight. I just discovered recently that my kids love cabbage! :)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP