Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Thursday, June 04, 2009
0 comments

I've started walking every night with my neighbor so that's been taking up a lot of the time I would have been crocheting in the evenings. I've been doing some other excercises along with the walking and I can already tell I've toned up in my legs alot since I started 2 weeks ago. I also doing crunches every day. I'm hoping if I can strengthen my stomach muscles, it will relieve some of the back pain I've been having. I've really been feeling pretty good since I started excercising and I'm always having people tell me how good my skin looks! I give the credit for that to taking the Wild Oregano everyday. It's done wonders for my skin. I've pretty much given up make-up.

I am having crochet ADD right now though...I have 3 different projects going right now. I hate it when I do that because it keeps me from finishing any one thing very fast. I'm recycling an old tank top that had gotten too short. I'm adding a crochet trim to the bottom of it so I can still wear it this year since I loved that shirt. That will probably be the first of the three projects I actually finish so pictures of that will soon come!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP