Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
2 comments

I sure hope everyone had a lovely Easter holiday! Ours was one of the better we've had a for a few years! My kids have always been used to our holiday traditions but things have been a bit different for the past couple of years. Well, I decided we were going to get the Easter stuff out of storage this year and hide eggs! Yes, my kids are getting big now but we still had fun with it. Over the years I have saved the plastic eggs from the various Easter egg hunts we have had. We hid 435 eggs on Sunday!! HA!

A little crazy but the Stable's grandkids came over and the 4 of them hunted the eggs. I believe there are still a few hidden today that we never found!

Are they too cool to hunt eggs?

On your mart, get set...GO!

Counting up their eggs...

The Grain's had a few neighbor's over and we had dinner at their house. The kids swam in the their pool.

We got up the next morning and made the drive to the big town....San Antonio! I've been saving my money from working and went prepared to take care of getting all the things we need. We went to the dance store, Hobby Lobby, the thrift stores, Best Buy and Target and Tandy Leather. There is never enough time when we got to the big town....we got home late last night by the time we made the drive home.

I got yarn to make the Blue Star Afghan and the yarn to make a Wedding Ring Quilt. That should keep me busy for awhile. I don't know how quick I'll start on those though. I hate to start something like that when I'm on the verge of being so busy this summer. But at least I have the yarn now and it was cheaper than what I was going to order online. I bought Hobby Lobby's "I Love This Yarn" which was on sale...it's a nicer, softer yarn anyway than the Red Heart I was planning.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “


  • 9:25 AM  

    hello. An Easter egg hunt sounds like fun. never had one, but would decorate eggs instead.
    Glad to hear you had a nice Easter.
    Wish I could have gone to your hobby lobby store too. never been in one.
    The wedding ring quilt sounds interesting. I have never started one before.
    I am finishing up my projects before I start anymore, minus the baby one I just started.
    Have a great day!


  • 3:55 PM  

    Never had an Easter egg hunt? It's a lot of fun! We decorated eggs too but apparently I didn't take pictures of that! Oh, you're missing out on Hobby Lobby too !! ...I love their store brand of yarn! I'll post the pattern link for the wedding ring quilt. It's another Red Heart pattern...I've already started it....it's going to be an easy one! Take Care!

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP