Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, April 30, 2012
1 comments

Just sitting down after taking my shower. Today felt like more than one day...We started the day out going to the stables for a 10 am trail ride this morning. I can't even really remember what all I did today but I know I was busy! I didn't have time to do anything extra and I'm behind on some cleaning that's driving me crazy.... TOMORROW! I had to take Alison to dance and then went back to the stables to drop Michael off. He is staying over there this week to help Mrs. Stables. Cooter, her full time helper is gone for the week with a horse that they are renting out for the week! WISHBONE is going to be a star! Ha Ha! ... I haven't got the full scoop on it yet but he's in some kind of TV Show or commercial or something like that. Pretty cool.

Anyway, Jeff hasn't gotten home before 10 o'clock but one day this week....sometimes as late as midnight. He's about at the end of his rope.


Well, here's the latest endeavor here at the ranch where we live....


Yes, they are bought specifically for the purpose of eating. There are 50 of them! I hope I'm ready for this!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “


  • 10:21 AM  

    hello! that is cool about the horse being a star. Keep me updated on it.
    That is too bad that your husband has such long hours, can' t they work out a better work time?
    Awe, baby chickens!!! So cute.
    I love this time of year!

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP