Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, December 16, 2012
0 comments

I was walking out to feed the goats when I saw this...I had to literally turn around and go back into the house to get my camera.

It's not often you see this....Gracie and two of the kitties bedded up together in the same pile of hay!


We had a film crew out at the stables this weekend filming a movie on the ranch. I'm really unsure of the details of it yet. All I know is that it is a short film that will be entered into several film festivals. Yesterday we provided a horse for a couple of scenes where the horses just had to be tied. Late last night Jeff had to bring them 3 horses for a scene. It wasn't until 1 am that they started filming and Jeff didn't get back with the horses until 2:30 am! We are supposed to be bringin horses for a riding scene tonight....they are running behind schedule and it is dark and we are still waiting. I guess we're going to be doing this in dark?!


Should be interesting...none of these actors are riders.




What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP