Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Friday, December 30, 2011
1 comments

Well, a diamond here, a diamond there. That's about how I've been working on my Prairie Star over the past few days. I'm so close to the end that I really want to sit down and work on it. I think I will get to work on it quite a bit today because I'll be home all day today. I was thinking that you could really do this as a hexagon baby afghan. Just stop right here and make those diamonds sticking out as half diamonds instead. Just picture this in baby colors.



When this afghan is finished, I'm thinking of putting this afghan in the consignment shop in town. I've sold some of my beer can hats there. What do you think a good price for it would be? She marks the stuff up from what you want for it quite a bit so it might be tough to sell there though. It's worth a try though. I could at least by my yarn to make myself one in different colors.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “


  • 12:48 PM  

    A beautiful afghan. You could easily get $50-$75 for it depending on the size . Love your work

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP