Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, December 12, 2011
0 comments

Well, now that the excitement of the dance show is over and I'm not busy I felt sad today realizing it's almost Christmas. This year is going to be hard for me. I feel so bad that there are things my kids need and I can't buy them. Christmas has always been one of my favorite holidays. We always spent the whole month of December doing fun stuff...making crafts and ornaments, decorating, baking and cooking. We would make stuff for our neighbors. I know Christmas isn't about the gifts, but we all know that when you have kids...it's a big part. Let's be honest here and I had just as much fun getting them gifts as they do opening them.

Well, we've had this lovely tree in our living room for several days now but we still haven't decorated it. Mr. & Mrs. Grain (the ranch owner's where we live) gave us this tree.

We thought we had lights but apparently the lights didn't fare too well last Christmas when we had the tree outside when we were living in our RV. I guess the tree fell over one too many times! Jeff has been fighting the lights today. Hopefully, he'll get that figured out tomorrow.

He's also having set backs trying to get my car fixed. He can't get the belt on because it's too tight of a squeeze so he's having to make his own tool. It involves welding and it's been raining every day so he hasn't been able to work on it. We're glad for the rain but I'll be glad when it's over. It's been rainy and COLD every day for days and days.

Well, tonight I was about to take a picture of my finished Fisherman's Afghan when I went to grab my camera, it wasn't there. Apparently, one of my little camera thieves has been using it so I guess it'll have to wait!

Speaking of beautiful...here's our little Grace...

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP