Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Friday, December 16, 2011
0 comments

“If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.”

Well, I think it is getting close to time to release Grace. She's getting harder to handle now. She's wanting to wander a lot more. This morning we went on a walk. She kept getting further and further away from home. I was afraid to let her go because I still don't think she is ready and I fear she will meet a bad fate. I also didn't want to let her go without taking the bandage off her leg. I got her back close to the house and she followed me back into the yard but I can see the day of release is coming close. I just hope she doesn't think she can wander around and then me come and get her out of trouble like we've been doing. Once she leaves, she's on her own that's why I would rather her be more healed. Today, we left her in the garden area where she had room to roam around. Tonight we took her bandage off and decided to leave it off for the night and see if she tears herself up tonight. She is really getting a lot better at getting around. If we can keep her for another week or two, I think she's going to be okay.

Today, Jeff went on a job interview. Nothing too exciting but it's a job. Maybe we'll hear back from them. They were supposed to make a decision today but we haven't heard back from them. Jeff is probably way over qualified for the job.

Alison wanted to go see Princess today. It's been a long time. We haven't gone because its been so rainy and muddy. Well, we decided to just put our mud boots on and go today....It was a complete muddy quagmire there. It's still very, very muddy here at our house too. When I fed the horses this morning, it was hard not to get STUCK in the mud or not to slip and fall down. I'm tired of having 4 inches of mud on my boots everyday.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP