Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Thursday, March 21, 2013
0 comments

Well, I had to move my blog and change it to private status yesteray. Now it is basically a private diary and not open to everyone to read. The wrong eyes started reading my blog and I didn't see any choice. This is has become an invaluable chronical of our lives.

We're having trouble here at the stables with the owners/friends. To make a long story short, Mr. Stables blew up at us and asked us to leave. It's all a big mess and a big misunderstanding but it is what it is. I went over and talked to Mrs. Stables today and I think me and her were able to clear the air. I feel a lot better now that we talked. It all really upsets me becuase they have been very dear to us. I am not mad at Mr. Stables but I tried my hardest to get him to listen to me. I don't *think* we'll be leaving as enemies and I don't know what will happen with the horse rides. Either way, we are moving. It's the best think anyway because of Alison and Morgan. It's just time to move on. So, it's a good thing all in all and I'm actually very excited because we are going to rend a place. This will be the first time to have our own place again since we moved out here. I'm a little nervous because it's going to stretch us to our financial limits. Praying that God will work everything out.

Alison's heart is ALL a Pitter Patter for a boy from church. Butterflies, sweaty palms, shaking knees...the whole bit! Well, he came over to talk to her Sunday and she was a bowl of jelly. Then last night he they talked a lot more at youth and he got her number so they were texting last night. She is all smiles and I can't get her to shut-up about him! :)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP