Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, August 30, 2010
0 comments

It's 9 pm and I'm about to go nuts waiting for Jeff to get home and tell me how his day went. I haven't talked to him all day until he called me at about 7:00 pm to say he was on his way home but he won't be back for 3 more hours. Apparently, he didn't drive the truck today. Either way, I'm so spoiled and used to Jeff being home at night. I wonder if there's an abandoned wife club in the area somewhere I could join? LOL!

Alison's dance class went well. She did a wonderful job on following and catching on to what the other girls were doing. They do some things a bit differently than Alison has be trained to do. It's definately the right class for her. We saw the last few minutes of the lower class that the instructor was thinking about putting her in. Alison will enjoy the challenge of the higher class. The teacher worked them hard and the class is 1 1/2 hours 3 times a week. She's going to be getting into very good shape I tell ya! The girls in the class were nice to Alison too. Alison was saying that they didn't seem to have the "cliques" that they had in her old dance schoool. It was very different atmosphere. So anyway, we are encouraged after the first class and are praying it continues to go well for her!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP