Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, October 04, 2010
0 comments

We have been considering starting Driver's Ed with Michael. I've been researching the online programs but was concerned about having the time to do the required practice driving time. Michael hasn't been on of those kids that is raring to get his license. He's only recently showed a slight interest since we've been here. Driving out here is much less intimidating than Houston for sure! Jeff is going to need to do a lot of the actual driving instruction with him...especially the "at night" and "city driving" with Michael because I am too big of a nervous wreck to do it! I think we may just put it off for a bit until we have more flexible time schedules. I called the DPS office today and found out that its actually easier to get your license if you take Adult Driver's Education. You don't even have to do the permit period where you drive for 6 months with a licensed driver over 18. Of course, we would still need to do that part with him. He could still pay a small fee to get a provisional license to practice with before he goes in for his driving test. I'm going to discuss it with him tonight.

I am really itching to crocheting something...I just don't know what. Crocheting is very therapeutic and relaxing for me. My problem is that I don't have my yarn accessible to me. I used to go to my yarn closet basically pick out what I was going to make based on what yarn I had and how much. I'm working on some baby shoes but once I'm done with those...hmmm.....We need to make a trip to the storage unit so I can see what I've got. I think I'm about to clean out the underside of my bed and fill it with yarn! I guess I have a great stash busting opportunity here! Bring only the yarns I want to use up and I'll have no choice in the matter!

Tonight, Jeff was able to take Alison to her dance class and to her 4-H meeting so I am cooking and having dinner ready when they get home tonight. It may be after 8:00 when they get home and they should be starving. I'm making soup and sandwiches....Potato Soup and Steak 'N Cheese Sandwiches. Yum...wanted to get those made early in the week this week so my fresh sub-rolls I bought yesterday don't get stale.

I'm about ready to go get my small chest freezer out of storage and put it up under the front of the RV. I might be able to stretch my grocery trips out for 2 weeks instead of going every week if I had that. Then, we could use our day off as an an actual day off instead of spending the day running around. I'm going to talk to Jeff about it and see if he can make time to get it. We have a skirt that can be installed around the front underside of the RV that will protect it. He'd have to have some time to work on doing that.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP