Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, October 25, 2010
1 comments

When the kids were done with their school today, we went up to the stables for Alison to work with Princess. We spent a few hours there and went straight to dance from the stables. This week is visitor's week at dance so there were people there watching today.

A couple of pictures I took today....


I think this is a sweet picture of Alison and Princess....

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “


  • 12:50 PM  

    I forgot to mention, this video is FREE until the 28th so don't procrastinate if you want to hear it. I have to get my husband to listen to this!

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP