Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, January 09, 2011
0 comments

After all that work, this is what our beautifully groomed horse looked like today! Ha! Ha! We had a big rain last night. Of course, we were expecting it but it was still pretty disgusting timing.



I really can't say that I've done any crocheting at all this week. I dropped those hats and a few pair of slippers in the consignment store earlier in the week. I stopped in there yesterday and she said she had already sold 2 pair of slippers.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP