Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, January 30, 2011
0 comments

Jeff went to caulk a storage unit in return for a free month's rent on our storage unit today. He was gone for several hours and Alison and I did a little bit in a mother/daughter bible study book I bought for us before Christmas. We went outside under a shade tree. It was VERY WARM today! Then Alison took me on a walk to show me where her and Michael were fishing yesterday.

You can see the fish in the water...

She said it was very pretty and wanted me to see the big Cypress tree.

We saw this snake sunning...

I don't know what the actual temperature was today but it felt like it was in the 80's today in the sun. When we were on our walk I was wishing I had on shorts! It was an all around good day today. Alison helped me make dinner. We made hot sauce, green sauce, and tacos for dinner. The hot sauce and green sauce I make a whole lot and we eat on it all week.
Jeff and Alison talked daddy into going fishing with them tonight. I went down there and read a book while they fished. They caught several little fish but nothing worth keeping.
Jeff gets up and is working drenching goats tomorrow.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP