Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, February 20, 2011
0 comments

Today has been a beautiful day! We've been cleaning up around the campsite outside. We raked up the leaves. My iron skillets seem to be losing some of their seasoning so we started a campfire for me to season my iron skillets on. I feel some bit of spring fever coming on I think. The kids are fishing again. We'll see what they come back with!

I've got a pretty big stack of hexagons in there on my dresser! Can't wait until I can lay them all out and sew them together!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP