Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Friday, February 11, 2011
0 comments

I bought me some "reader" glasses at Walmart and now I can see! I've bought them at the dollar store before but they always seemed like they had a "haze" over them....sorta like the lenses weren't really clear. It felt like I was looking through a dirty window. I decided to buy some better ones at Wal-Mart and these are great! I even forget I have them on and it's amazing how much better I can see! I couldn't even read my bible because the print was too small for me to see.

We had to go into town yesterday to go to the thrift store to try to find Alison a dress. She has a field trip next week to go to the symphony with her dance class. She doesn't have any dresses. Not many places to shop around here. They didn't have a very good selection at the thrift store. We ended up buying a dress that i think she can get by with but it is sleeveless. She has a shrug she can wear over it.

We've been struggling back and forth on whether to try to go to the rodeo this weekend. We wanted to take Alison to see the horse show. I didn't know if we should spend the money or not. We're going to buy the cheapest tickets just to get in to see the horses. We're not going for the concert. We had to try to find someone to feed and let the dogs out, etc. Finally, it looks like we are going to go ahead and go. We're getting a bite to eat right now here at the house before we leave. I'm sure I'll be posting some pictures of our trip when we get back.

I've got my crochet bag packed to crochet in the car. I've got lots of diamonds crochted, I just haven't had time to sew any new hexagons together!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP