Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Friday, February 25, 2011
3 comments

It was a absolutely beautiful day today! It got cold last night and I got cold so i woke up with my nose running and my throat a little soar. I managed to fight it off for the most part today and ended up having a very productive day. I got laundry washed and it was a perfect day for hanging it out on the line in the sunshine. I re-potted my two plants...one I got from my mom's funeral and the one I got at the Christmas party this past year. I used to have lots and lots of plants at my house! Now, I'm down to 2. We also got some tomato seeds started. Then, my biggest accomplishment was I cut Jeff's hair. The reason this was a big accomplishment is because I really hate doing it. I usually try to get out of it for as long as I can but I was a good girl today, and I didn't make him wait until he looked like a fuzzy pencil head!

Well, it's getting harder to get the pictures now. I couldn't seem to get a shot with all of the hexagons in it. In the small space of my bedroom, I had the camera on the ceiling! lol...


So, as you can see I'm progressing along nicely on it. It just depends on how big I want it to be. According to the pattern, I only have 6 more to go but I may go ahead and make it bigger. Obviously, I haven't sewed any of them together yet.

If any of you have started on this blanket, I would love to see pictures of how yours looks and how you decided to do yours!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “


  • 10:45 AM  

    I love how your afghan is coming along. I'm going to half to try this one someday. I really like to see the things that you make. You have a really nice blog. :)


  • 11:56 AM  

    It's looking great! Are there any difficulties or frustrations coming about as you're moving forward with it (other than not enough space to take pics!!)?


  • 8:46 AM  

    I love your stars! I had a book with the pattern in it but lost, where did you find a pattern? any help would be appreciated.

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP