Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Tuesday, March 01, 2011
3 comments

Here's two more hexagons I have finished. I'm moving a little slower on this now because it seems like I haven't had as much time to crochet. I was going to post a little tip of something I learned by trial and error while sewing my diamonds together into the hexagon> I'll try to post that over the next few days when I have a little more time.



Well, I am excited because I ordered my health products that I am going to try on my son today! I can't wait for them to get here! I have heard so much great testimonials about this stuff that I hope that I am not let down but I won't know until I try it, right?

I'm also excited because I talked to an old friend from high school today and her and another friend of ours are coming here next month to see me! I'm really looking forward to it! It should be great fun to see old friends!

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great week!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “


  • 10:53 AM  

    Could you tell me where to get the pattern for the hexigon afghan?
    thank you


  • 10:54 AM  

    I would love to get that pattern. Could you tell me where?


  • 2:42 PM  

    Kathy,

    I posted the schematics for the diamonds on this post:

    http://crochetmecrazy.blogspot.com/2011/02/star-coverlet.html

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP