Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Tuesday, March 08, 2011
0 comments

My hubby spent the entire daylight hours yesterday working on his truck trying to get it ready to make the spur of the moment trek back to Houston today. He had to get his emergency break fixed because it didn't pass inspection a few weeks ago because of it. He got it fixed and ready to go take it for inspection and then it wouldn't start. He spent hours messing with doing some or another with his battery. He got that fixed and had to take it in for inspection this morning instead. At least he got that fixed...something he's needed to do for awhile. So they made it safely to Houston. I had decided Alison and ai were going to go with them. I had a place to stay when I called her last night, her son had come down with the chicken pox! So needless to say, we decided not to go. Alison has never had the chicken pox. I asked her if she wanted to just go ahead and get them and get it over with...she said NO! So Alison and I are enjoying a quiet evening home alone! She's sleeping in the big bed with me tonight!

I am crocheting a "Lone Star beer can hat right now. I sold a couple of my hats at the consignment shop and the lady wanted me to make one out of "Lone Star" cans. She says that anything Lone Star sells good. Those cans are hard to find but lucky for me, there is apparently someone here in the RV park right now that drinks it because I have been finding them in the can corrals.

Spring Break starts this weekend here! Every single spot in the park is rented out for spring break. It's going to be crowded around here! Well, it won't matter to us because we won't be here much. We'll be working at the stables next week.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP