Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Friday, April 08, 2011
0 comments

I started making snowflakes yesterday. I have one done and working on the 2nd one. My finished one looked pretty puny right now though because it needs to be starched and blocked so I didn't take a picture. I'm not too sure how I'm going to do that as of now. I had better space and facilities when I made them when I had my house. I used to have this nice piece of styrofoam I used to block them on but I think my son has since confiscated that.

Well, this afternoon/evening the kids did a Pancake Supper for donations at the church for a youth fundraiser. They seated and severed people and cooked and cleaned! We went over there for dinner. When we picked them up tonight, Alison said she never wanted to cook sausage again! LOL! It was a big success though. I bet all 300 people in that little town came and had dinner there tonight. They made over $900! These little towns really support their young people. It probably would have been the same no matter which church was doing it.

Well, tomorrow we work at the stables. Alison is happy, happy, happy...she's been having Princess withdrawals so tomorrow will an entire day of bliss with Princess for her!

Have a good weekend ya'll!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP