Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Saturday, April 23, 2011
0 comments

Our neighbor's kept us awake half the night last night so I woke up tired this morning. They were carrying on and yelling until late in the night. Poor Alison had a harder time waking up early to feed horses. I don't have to get up quite as early as Jeff & Alison do. We had a busy day at the stables today. I'm beat tonight. The neighbors don't seem as rowdy tonight so I'm hoping tonight will be better. We have rides again tomorrow but we're not starting as early. I'm boiling eggs right now to take to the stables. We're going to dye eggs up there unless a slew of people show up or something. My kids are getting big and they aren't getting much of an Easter basket this year. I did get Alison a special present she is going to LOVE. I can't wait to give it to her! I had a free online coupon for it and I ordered it online. I won't give it away yet in case she reads my blog...will post pictures tomorrow!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP