Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, April 18, 2011
2 comments

I've made 4 or 5 snowflakes but haven't gotten around to starching them yet so ... no pictures. I'm into the thread crochet right now so thought of starting a doily but don't have a pattern. I have some on my hard drive but I can't print them out because my printer broke. So in the meantime, I've been working on my scrap blanket. We went over to our storage this past weekend to get some stuff out and organize a bit. While we were there, I found some of my scrap yarn balls. I brought those home to add to my blanket.

So these scraps

are turning into this rectangular granny blanket.


I brought it to dance tonight to weave in ends while I was waiting. I got lots of compliments on it. I was a little embarrassed to bring it because I figured it was too a little too"scrappy" for most people's taste.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “


  • 5:34 AM  

    Stunning blanket! I love to make one with my scrap yarn too! Thanks for the idea, beautiful work!


  • 11:40 AM  

    It's cute! Makes me think of Little House-nothing went to waste! Can't wait to see finished product

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP