Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, January 28, 2013
1 comments

Haven't had anymore 80 degree days...been slightly cooler but still very nice weather no less. We are starting to have some green grass growing and I'm starting to see the birds in my yard again! They, along with all the other critters around here, love to hang out in my yard! The birds like to come steal out of Gracie's grain bowl.

Yesterday morning we went to church -- haven't been in a while because of all the chaos. I'm going to try to get in the habit again. I just wish I could find a church that I really love but it's hard out here in the country. We are driving to the next town over because it's the best one I've found. The people are very nice. The kid's aren't crazy about Sunday Schoool but we're going anyway. Alison I think would enjoy a more mature class. Just a lesson without all the entertainment frills. I had all the kid's today while the Stable's are gone for the day...and the baby deer and the goat. The baby deer has decided that Bee is her mommy and she was on a hunger strike for me most of the day. I spent every hour trying to feed her and she refused. I finally got her to eat a little at 6 pm last night!

Have you ever noticed how all the really nice crochet patterns...especially clothing patterns are foreign? I see stuff on Pinterest all the time and then am disappointed to find that the pattern is in another language...why do I never see such well fitting crochet items in English?? Anyone just wondering if anyone else has ever noticed that.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “


  • 1:59 PM  

    Sounds like you have better weather than we do. It is -20 something with a wind chill, expected to get to -41 windchill tonight. Brrrr.
    Love hearing about your baby animals!
    Yes I too have noticed the nicer patterns are in foreign languages.
    Have you gone to the new Crochetville?
    The address is different now.
    Hmm time for a warm cup of coffee!

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP