Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Friday, January 25, 2013
1 comments

Well, this caught my attention on Pinterest this morning.  Being the perfectionist that I am, it has always bugged me especially during color changes on hats, etc when you can see that seam. 

Here is a video and she even has written instructions (my preference) on how to join invisibly.

PlanetJune by June Gilbank � Perfect Stripes for Amigurumi [video]

Making that hat for Morgan got me a little inspired...I made another hat.


Oh, and just a *little* something I made.


I crocheted Alison's name for her....why? and what are we going to do with it?   I don't know...I just wanted to do it.  I don't like the "N" though.  Maybe she can put it on her wall.

Right now I'm working on a pleated bag. Will post pictures shortly!

We've been having some beautiful weather the past few days! It was 80 degrees here today! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “


  • 3:39 PM  

    80° oh do be quiet.
    We are up to 30° on the prairie of central Illinois. The sun is shining, and the wind died down. Saturday afternoon is not so bad.

    I'm crocheting on a baby aphgan for our church's Relief Sale happening the third weekend in March. Found the yarn in the back room, with a receipt from 2010 in the bag. Must have ordered it on sale from Herrschner's when I bought something else.
    Love the colors of your hat. I gave up trying to crochet a hat I like, and learned to knit 'em on a round peg loom. Have invested some money into those items, in all sizes from preemie baby to grown man, but I have fun.

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP