Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, July 03, 2011
1 comments

I think my post will be boring at this stage of life. Everyday is pretty much the same every day right now. Alison and Jeff get up and work at the stables every day. I spend most the days running back and forth between the park and the stables. Jeff still hasn't gotten to start riding again. He is very frustrated that he has to wait to see the doctor on the 11th. He is completely fine now though. They get home from the stables pretty late every night. Generally, the kids go swimming every night after they get home and we pick hem up around 9 pm. Then, it's to bed and a repeat on the next day. Staying plenty busy but I miss technology! No TV and no internet! I haven't had time to crochet really at all. Michael is still steadily making stuff out of leather.
Here's a few pictures of some of his stuff. The pictures are really poor, I know.



Last night, all of us stable workers went to the local rodeo.


Spirit is back here at the ranch. He used to be their stallion and was at another ranch. they ran out of water where he was so they brought him back here. He is a gorgeous horse...and very huge.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “


  • 11:51 AM  

    Oh my gosh Michael's leatherwork is INCREDIBLE! He could sell that! Hope you all are doing well, keep your chin up! Whenever I'm low on cash or stuff to do, I always got some crochet project laying around ;)

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP