Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, July 24, 2011
1 comments

I know the bible says He won't put on us more than we can bear but there have been days this week that I'm starting to wonder. Seriously, if one more thing goes wrong I think I might go nuts. It's just a bunch of little stuff in addition to the big stuff that's really starting to get to me. So much to do but no time to take care of anything! Still looking for a car...there are some on craigslist but they sell really fast! We made a wasted trip to San Antonio on Friday night to go look at a car. I should trust my instincts...I wasn't having a good feeling about that car but the guy made it sound okay. He was still saying what a good car it was and how there was nothing wrong with it even when it wouldn't start when we tried to test drive it! I couldn't get out of that car fast enough! LOL! So, that was depressing to spend the time and the gas money to drive 90 miles for no reason! So, right now we have Wednesday off to go look for cars. I just hope we have something to go look at when the time comes! Today, I got in the truck to go get my laundry and the check engine light came on in the truck!!! This is really getting ridiculous. Jeff drove it and it did fine for him but NOT a good sign, in my opinion. Well, only another month and we'll have all the time in the world when summer is over if Jeff doesn't get a job before then! He's still looking and applying everywhere online. He even applied for a job in Oklahoma today and its for a job in the security industry which he has experience in. Well, looking forward to the "this too shall pass" part of all of this!

Another sad thing....one of the kids friends they made here in the park last year, we just heard that he has been diagnosed with some type of acute leukemia and is going in to the hospital for 6-7 months for chemotherapy. I keep thinking about him and it is so sad. He is only 14 and just a nice, nice kid. So sad and the kids are really shocked because we just saw him a few months ago and he seemed so fine! So sad... many prayers needed for him and his family!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “


  • 2:53 PM  

    Sending kind, warm thoughts your way.

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP