Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Saturday, July 16, 2011
2 comments

Well, since I have some time on my hands and access to the internet, I thought I'd post some pictures of some of Michael's recent leather work projects. He is having a difficult time keeping himself stocked with enough leather to keep himself busy. He whips this stuff out very quickly!



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “


  • 6:16 PM  

    I found your blog perusing the profiles of Texas bloggers on Blogger. I subscribed by email, and GFC. I am also a crochet artist. So many patterns and types of yarn, so little time! We also suffer from some of the same problems you have. Our RV was leaking....my car breaks down but my husband is a mechanic, so he usually fixes it pretty quickly! Please drop by and visit me at http://klcmaher-themorethemerrier.blogspot.com.


  • 4:33 PM  

    Love your son's leather work. He is really good at it.
    I hope you get all of the mechanical issues fixed real soon.
    Mayby tomorrow will be a better day.

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP