Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Friday, November 18, 2011
0 comments

Still working on my Prairie Star afghan. It's the perfect mind-numbing project for me while my husband is walking around depressed and not talking much. I learned one thing...don't try to work on this before you've had your coffee! LOL! I sat down to do a diamond this morning while waiting for my coffee to brew and I kept messing up.

The chickens gave us 6 eggs yesterday! The egg production was really low there for awhile but the past couple of days, they've been giving us more. Today, I'm going to try making some pie crusts to see if they can be frozen to use to make quiche with. Even though our grocery bill is already LOW for a family of 4, I'm thinking we can lower our bill a lot more if we plant a garden. We have a large garden space here that we are able to use. The problem is that I'm clueless about gardening. I know it's probably too late for a winter garden but we need to start planning and figuring out when and what to plant for a spring garden.

Alison is getting ready for her December ballet! I believe this ballet is going to be the best one yet! It's scripture reading and dances to Christmas songs. She will be doing her first dance on stage on Pointe this year to "Carol of the Bells" Yesterday, we went to the barn for her to practice her Pointe. There's plenty of space and they horse pads work great for dancing.

She put socks on over her Pointe shoes, so they wouldn't get dirty. I need to order her a new pair of tights and some gel pointe shoe pads before the show. Not a good time to bring up that I need to spend that $20 though.

Oh, and can I tell you something really scary? I won't say who but, it's pretty sad when you see one of your relatives on www.peopleofwalmart.com

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP