Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, February 13, 2012
0 comments

My creative juices are flowing. I'm getting the urge to make an afghan again. I don't know what getting into me lately! As long as I've been crocheting, I've only made 3 full sized afghans and two of them have been since we've been in this house! Well, I'm not into boring afghans. I've been browsing patterns tonight and have several prospects. I really like this one by Red Heart and I am going to make this one but I don't think it's the one I'm going to do right now. I want something really stunning and gorgeous.

Wedding Ring Quilt Crochet Pattern | Red Heart

While I was looking, I ran across this pattern. Yet another Red Heart pattern. They really put out some good stuff. Anyway, it's a placemat but I don't have plans for that. I'm thinking of doing this with several strands of yarn and making it a rug. Maybe several strands of different shades of browns and tan to make a tweed look. Anyway, we'll see...either of these projects will involve buying yarn so I might not be able to start right away.

Oval Placemat & Coaster Crochet Pattern | Red Heart

Anyway...spent the day in town today getting groceries. Alison started feeling sick to her stomach. Still not sure what's going on with her. She's felt bad the rest of the day and we didn't even go to dance. Tonight she broke out with some type of rash. Not on her whole body but there are welts. It looks like some type of allergic reaction or something.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP