Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, October 30, 2011
0 comments

I really love how my throw/afghan is coming along. I would be through with it, however, since I used a smaller hook and my guage was off, I need to make more panels to make it wide enough. I don't have pictures tonight because I didn't remember to bring my camera down here to the barn with me to use the internet and I am not walking back to get it! I'll try to get it together on my next post.

We had a nice weekend. A lovely day Saturday working at the stables. Jeff's parent's got in late Saturday night. We put them to sleep in the apartment above the barn. They were blown away with how nice the apartment was....like staying in an upscale hotel room! The next morning, we wondered if they were ever gonna get up...Jeff stuck his head in and asked if they were okay in there. His dad said..."I love this bed." They raved about the bed and how much they loved the bed. Nana didn't much want to leave. When they got to see the property and everything in the full light of day, they felt really sorry for us for having to live like this (sarcasm) - LOL!

Today, Jeff got in some work around here still working on clearing a large tree that fell and he did some weed-eating. I messed around with the horses alot today because the horse that was injured, Magic, wasn't feeling good today. The swelling on his leg had spread down. We cleaned it real good but I was worried about him because he just stood under the same tree all day long. I went out there to him checking on him. He is such an amazingly sweet horse....I've added him to one of my favorites out here now. He is amazing and can open all the gates faster than I can! We have to chain them or he'll be out in the jiffy! He's probably going to the be the horse that Alison rides a lot out here.

We also went to the stables for Alison to see her horse, Princess. She went all out grooming her today and she was gleaming like a show horse by the time we left. That horse loves Alison so much and just stands there while she works on her, enjoying her pampering.

Tomorrow will be a busy day...we have to go to town for a long overdue grocery trip, Michael will be getting his driver's permit, Alison is going to get to ride out here where we live, and we're having some visitor's tomorrow after we get home. Alison doesn't have dance tomorrow since it's Halloween. We have a busy day ahead of us.

Afghan pictures are coming on the next post -- Have a great week everyone!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP