Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, October 17, 2011
0 comments

We're setting in slowly but it's getting there. Yesterday, we went to town for groceries so we bought a shower curtain and some other stuff we needed to settle in. I took my first shower in the house last night. Sure was nice to take a shower in a real shower with water pressure! Now, the only thing that will really make it seem like home is something to sit on (a couch) and a bed! The mattress works but right now I'm having a hard time finding a place to fold clothes, etc.

Alison has decided she's going to get up early to feed the horses and bring her school work down to the the barn. She can do her school work while the horses are eating and then let them out. I'm down here using the internet. It's nice at the barn....I remembered to bring my camera today! Here's my view from the barn...


Here's Alison working on her school work....


Now, I'm going to go lug my Kirby vaccume cleaner from the RV into the house and start trying to work on getting the place cleaned up real good. I figured the house would be pretty clean because the lady that lived there before was a cleaning lady. Well, apparently she cleans so much for other people that she's too tired of cleaning to keep her own house clean! I had to scrub the shower last night before I took a shower. The shower grime came out relatively easily though. The kitchen was the same way...stuff I thought might be stains came right out around the sink when I cleaned the kitchen. I had to clean the refrigerator inside and out...lots of dirty on the outside and food particles on the inside. That's fine though...I would have needed to clean it anyway!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP