Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, October 30, 2011
0 comments

Well, I guess I lied...I just never had the time to lay out my afghan today to get a picture. I did finish two more panels and I've started on the 2nd to the last one that I need and that should be it! Then, I just have to sew it together! I can't wait to see it on my new couch!

We are very happy living out here. It's been a long time since I've been this comfortable in my living arrangement. With Alison's passion for horses, she's very lucky to be able to live with all of this available to her. She & the owner went riding today and she gave Alison the okay to start riding Ellie Mae by herself. Alison is beside herself with excitement. It's something she has wanted to do for a long time...just get on her horse anytime she wants and go ride! Well, it's not quite perfect because it's not "her" horse but you can't ask for much better! Ellie Mae is a wonderful, gentle and sweet horse who does just what you ask her to. She is a gaited Tennessee Walker beauty.




Alison has big plans tomorrow...she said she's getting up early to feed the horses, then doing her school work while the horses are eating, then she's going to saddle Ellie Mae and take her for a ride, then she's going to go to the stables to see her horse, Princess. This is one busy girl!

I can't believe how much our lives have changed in the past year and a half. It's really incredible. This horse has literally changed my daughters whole life, focus and future.

The special horse, Princess getting her tail groom. See how she stands completely relaxed while Alison works on her....



Another cute picture I captured of Alison & Princess...wonder what is going on over there anyway?



It's been one of the best things that could have ever happened to our family for Jeff to lose his job which caused us to be out here doing what we are doing now. God does work in mysterious ways....

Well, maybe I should rename my blog Crochet & Horses! LOL!

Another big milestone was reached this week in our family...my son got his driver's permit on Monday! He didn't much want to, but we had him drive home from town. He mainly didn't want to because our car is a stick shift...well, after a few false starts, he finally got going and we made it home in one piece!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP