Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Friday, May 14, 2010
1 comments

It's poured down rain this morning but it cleared up nice this afternoon! I trained in the visitor's center yesterday and today. Pretty easy but boring job. It'll pick up this summer I'm sure. Lots of questions I don't necessarily know the answers to! HA! One thing I know is that I stay pretty tired most of the time.

Jeff finished up the job at the stables yesterday. He was here today so it was nice when I got home from working that they had cleaned the RV!

Here are some pictures of the project he just finished. This house is very old and everything in it is very un-level so he had to work with it.






I haven't had any time to work on any crochet projects at all. I've just been too busy and I'm too tired at night.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “


  • 5:21 PM  

    We live in a very old house too and we have very uneven floors. In fact I have trip hazards everywhere from where floors miss the mark by about an inch or two, lol.

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP