Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Friday, May 14, 2010
0 comments

I actually had time to sit down and crochet tonight for a little bit. I put several rows on the baby blanket I started. I don't think I have done enough on it yet to justify taking a picture of it. What I really need to work on is the plastic bag shower bag I started! I only have to add the straps and I will have a completed project. It's settled then, I'll make that my priority next time I have time to crochet.

I got caught up on the laundry this afternoon. Alison was feeling a little bored and lonely because Michael was into playing on the computer today. So I went into her tent with her and we worked on some scrapbook cards. She likes to scrapbook and she makes cards but doesn't have a lot of room to spread out all of her supplies. We had the idea that she can set up all her stuff in a tent and have plenty of room and not have to put it all away every time.



Then, tonight we decided to bake cookies. We used the oven next door at the maintenance break room. We shared some cookies with one of the men from the custodian crew. They all stay late until 10 pm ever night.

Another thing is that our neighbor came over tonight with a baby goat with his umbilical cord still attached! Someone had turned in this little goat into to the park office that they found on the side of the highway. We called our friend from the stables to see if she wants to take him in. If we don't find anyone to take him in, Alison is going to have a big job helping our neighbor feed this baby every few hours by bottle! He was adorable and just happy and still as can be to lay in your arms.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP