Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, May 09, 2010
2 comments

If roses grow in heaven
Lord, please pick a bunch for me
Place them in my Mother's arms
And tell her they're from me
Tell her I love her and miss her
And when she turns to smile
Place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for awhile
Because remembering her is easy
I do it every day
But there's an ache within my heart
That will never go away

Happy Mother's Day to my mama!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “


  • 11:57 PM  

    what a beautiful poem I lost my mum 30 years ago and I still miss her every day. did you write the poem yourself? loved it!


  • 7:31 PM  

    I wish I could but I can't take credit for the poem! I saw it and thought of her. I wanted to post something since this is the first Mother's Day without her!

    I guess you never really get over losing your mom.

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP