Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Tuesday, May 03, 2011
2 comments

Well, Alison's ballet class is working really hard to get ready for the big show on the 21st! Today they got to try on their costumes. Alison is a fairy.



Well, I am still making a few snowflakes because they are a quick and easy thing to do but I have started another project.



When we were in Houston, I bought a cross stitch kit while we were at Hobby Lobby!



I've started on it but I think I'm too blind to do cross stitch. I have a hard time seeing that chart and the stitches I'm trying to do. I don't enjoy it half as much as crocheting!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “


  • 10:21 PM  

    Oh my Gosh! Alison looks so pretty. :) So I was sitting here and then I remembered you told me about your blog, so I came here. I seriously wish i could come and visit, hopes are looking high, I HOPE! I really wish her dance show wasn't in May, I remember the first time i came to see her dance show, I was so excited! I seriously miss Alison so much, please tell her that! Oh and by the way, you are amazing at crocheting, I really hope I can come and see your family in summer!
    Farah


  • 10:35 PM  

    Farah,
    Thank you so much! Alison missed you very much too. I really hope you or your family get to come visit us too. It's a really fun and beautiful place to visit. True friends are hard to find and I really think you and Alison have found true friendship in each other.

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP