Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, May 09, 2011
1 comments

Well, here is the new view from our window.



There was a lot of people in the park this weekend but our campground is pretty much empty today. There are only about 3 campers in our part this week. We haven't really gotten to start park host duties yet. Jeff was gone most of the day today working goats. He did get back early enough to go get our "Gator" issued to us so Jeff and Michael went and picked up trash this evening while Alison and I were at dance.

I need to figure out what I'm going to crochet. My mind seems to be in a state of disorganization right now. I have a hard time being creative when I'm like this. On the flip side though, if I could get myself into a project, it would help me to organize my brain.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “


  • 10:17 AM  

    Maybe crochet beach totes for swimming? Or shoe bag for Alison's dance? You could even do some intarsia or fancy stitch!

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP